Monday, July 23, 2012

Recap: Day 6 of GM Diet

Updates from yesterday, also known as the day I caved in to peer pressure at dinner and killed the diet.

Ate: 2 bowls soup (for breakfast & lunch). Then went stark crazy at dinner. Some turkish mezze, some olives, some bread (they came right out of the oven!) dipped in olive oil, a piece of cheese, beef carpaccio, sauteed prawns, some fries (THEY WERE FRESHLY MADE AND TOSSED IN TRUFFLE OIL, PARSLEY AND GARLIC!!! HOW TO SAY NO???).

Drank: 3 mugs black coffee, 2 litres of water, a flute of champagne (I know, I know, hopeless), a vodka tonic (it looks like water, no?!).

Activities: 30 minutes of own style yoga - stretching and sun salutations.

How I felt: Absolutely awesome. Though I must say the oily food didn't sit too well in my detox-ed system, and the alcohol worked it's way into my head a little bit quicker than usual. But I ate and drank what I did, had an incredibly joyful night, so no regrets there.

When I woke up this morning, I weighed: 60.3kg

I must say I'm happy to be back to healthier food today though. Mode: continue on diet plan, swish hair and pretend yesterday's transgressions didn't happen.

 Click here for Day 1 and Day 2 and Day 3 and Day 4 and Day 5 .