Saturday, July 21, 2012

Recap: Day 4 of GM Diet

Listless updates from yesterday, which was bananas and milk day.

Ate: 5 bananas, a bowl of soup.

Drank: 3 mugs milk coffee, 2 banana milkshakes, 2 litres of water. 

Activities: 20 minutes walk to and from yoga, 60 minutes Vinyasa yoga.

How I felt: Waning, waning. Crazy ass hunger pangs. Hallucinated about pizza and pasta and french fries and fried chicken. Stared at a bag of chips in the pantry like a parched warrior. Dragged myself to yoga, felt a little better, then went home and continued to torture myself with pictures of food on pinterest. I just want a simple omelet, dammit! I never want to eat another banana, ever. Tried to sleep at midnight but tossed and turned till 2am because my stomach was screaming too loudly.

When I woke up this morning, I weighed: 61.4kgs. WTH?!?!? All that pain for 0.5kg gain????

Today is tomato and rice day. I hope I don't faint.

Click here for Day 1 and Day 2 and Day 3.