Sunday, July 22, 2012

Recap: Day 5 of GM Diet

Updates from yesterday, the dreaded tomato and rice day.

Ate: 6 tomatoes, a cup of rice (uncooked, which equals to three small bowls of cooked rice), almost an entire pot of soup.

Drank: 3 mugs black coffee, 3 litres of water. 

Activities: 20 minutes walk to and from yoga, 90 minutes Hatha yoga, 45 minutes ironing, 60 minutes wiping, vacuuming, mopping.

How I felt: Was about to give up, but persevered. That's it. Gritted my teeth and said "I can do it!" and proceeded to lie down for the rest of the evening and night.

When I woke up this morning, I weighed: 60.5kg

Tonight at dinner, I will need to deviate from the original plan because of social obligations. But will make an effort to order only salad and steak, thus following this version of the diet. Also will refrain from gulping down wine. THAT will be hard.

 Click here for Day 1 and Day 2 and Day 3 and Day 4