Tuesday, July 17, 2012

7 days

So I've been really, really into yoga lately. I love my classes, and am slowly inching towards touching my toes without bending my knees.

The only problem is that after classes, I get incredibly hungry. And after some days of excruciating pain in class, which I attribute to eating (red) meat the day before, a couple of weeks ago, I decided to limit my diet to lots of rice, pasta and noodles, with veges and fruits. Which leads to another problem rooting in the fact that I eat a lot. Think 3 (BIG) bowls of rice per meal kind of a lot, which has kinda led me to being kinda gutted, pun intended (see pic below, taken just minutes ago).
Okay, so maybe this tummy is not just the result of the innocent rice and pasta consumed in buckets lately. I might also admit that in May and June I kind of went overboard with indulging myself when mummy and pouts were here and when I went home for a holiday. But lets not dwell on how I got fat - since that's wayyyyy too easy. Here, we'll deal with getting better and fitter, and how I get myself the bikini body that I want to achieve by September.

So, to begin with, today I'm starting a 7 day detox program which has worked for me before and has worked for many of my loved ones. Click here for diet plan.

The goal: Have a fit, flat tummy
Start weight as of 17 July 2012: 63kgs (Yes, I definitely am no lightweight. But I have no complexes about how much I weigh. I just want to look strong and lean. Oh, and in case you're wondering, I am 174cm, which puts my BMI at the perfectly average 21.3)

So far, I've eaten almost half a watermelon, and feeling mighty good about myself. Tomorrow, I will share how much I weigh, and what I ate, did and felt today.

Laters!