Saturday, June 19, 2010

Yo Mans!


I have the most Super Daddy in the entire world.

Funny, smart, loving, kind, incredibly generous, charming... the list goes on. Everyone who meets him goes on and on and on about how amazing my daddy is, and how super lucky I am to have such a wonderful man as my father. I proudly agree.


Now, Daddy, I know you'd be slightly shy for me to be publicly mushy and emo about my adoration for you, but it's Father's Day, and being so far away, I can't help it. I want to scream from the top of my lungs how much I love you and miss you with an ache so bad and want to give you the biggest bear hug and plant kisses on your cheeks, RIGHT NOW!


I know I'm married and all, but you'll always and forever be my number one man and hero.


Now, faster come to my part of the world so we can rock Europe Sario style!

2 comments: